a report to the -bar: metalab pocket pianos get knobs and midi

Marius Kintel EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 28 13:12:41 CEST 2008

On Jul 28, 2008, at 8:45 AM, Jay Vaughan wrote:

> It would also be good to have so we could switch software in the thing
> without requiring a USB connection ..

Switching software is a bit hardcore, but I guess we can do the
equivalent switching wavetables, samples, configuration settings etc..
This was probably what you meant anyway :/

Another option would be to toss in an SD card for this. It's a bit
slower to access and eats away a fair bit of program memory on the
Arduino, but then we don't need any special configuration software for
uploading content.

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.