a report to the -bar: metalab pocket pianos get knobs and midi

Marius Kintel EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 28 00:41:42 CEST 2008

On Jul 27, 2008, at 4:37 PM, M-.-n wrote:

>> .. so there's some room there for interesting things.
>
> Sweet. What about memory ? what's onboard and is there any way of
> thinking
> to add some additional storage ? Not for code but to store
> configuration
> data, samples, things like that.. is it within the possible ?

I've been thinking about this. It should be trivial to add e.g. a
serial EEPROM if we need more storage.
If we lose the keyboard and add MIDI in, it might turn into a cute
little package which could be kitified if there is interest.
Let's see what Jay and I manage to cook up in the weeks to come.

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.