music servers, remotes, etc..

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jul 27 12:44:54 CEST 2008

>The web interface is very sophisticated.
>The unit itself has a remote control and it's easy to browse by playlist,
>artist, genre, etc.

That's nice to know. That would mean, I guess, it'd be fairely easy to hack
a nintendo ds to do a comprenhensive interface. Does the SB remote have
display too ? My streamium's interface is a simple old school one and that
means you need to be close to the device to interact with it. My goal would
be to be able to control it from pretty much anywere in the appartment.

>Sad, but true, though the slim devices squeezebox is just audio, it doesn't
>do video.

I'm ALL about audio :)