Interesting Developments for CW Scope Users

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jul 26 19:28:52 CEST 2008

> http://www.mhsecure.com/v5mm/

very delicious indeed, i must say .. just one thing: not enough
control surface.

but other than that, yum.

apropos creamware and all that, i personally really like the
pluggiator, its a nice little instrument, but i can't help feeling
that there's just more fun to be had if only they'd really open the
SDK/development side *waaaaay* up .. i mean wiiiiide.  its really the
only thing bugging me.

that, and none of this gear is portable enough, either, for my weird
liking.  i'm over the ivory tower studio rig; if i can't take it with
me anywhere in the world and make music, its too much hassle.  so
hooray for the iphone music software scene, and hooray for the
freerunner too.  oh, also hooray for the critterguitari kits we added
MIDI to last night, actually more than just that, but YAY!!

;
--
Jay Vaughan