iPhone 3G ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 23 20:05:42 CEST 2008

> So apple is taking a profit hit to bring to market a product that no
> other company will be able to compete with as far as cost?
> http://tinyurl.com/5mbmjr

Their point is the competition in the margins - for the same price you
get a laptop from Apple, you can get one from Dell, etc.  So this
means they're going to do something nobody else can do, and not leave
any margins around.

I dunno, its all a bit of a barf.  I'm sick of Apple.  I'm sick of the
repetition of their whole cycle.  Where is their spirit, alas it seems
to be chasing pussy.

> Hooray for software Tenori-On! Hooray for iEeeBookTouch!

I sit here and go donk on a PCB.

;
--
Jay Vaughan