channel strips

Numode EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 21 23:37:47 CEST 2008

Hey Tony,
I'm sitting in a waiting room for my car so I'll take the time to
reply :)

I'm in the same boat as you with moving toward a good 2 channel setup
as oppose to having 24 channels of medicore. I recently picked up the
API 7600 which I really like the eq and the compressor is nice but
wished it had a bit more control a la 2500. I was looking at the alpha
channel as well since it has a spdif in and out which can be used as a
a/d converter. The eq it self I have read is very clean sounding. I
prefer something with more character/color/mojo so I opted to buy an
apogee rosetta for a/d and pair up the API soon.

Read up on the reviews on the alpha channel or better yet go and try
it out.

Larry

Sent from my iPhone