Just received my iPhone 3G :-)

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 21 18:49:12 CEST 2008

Yes there are silly apps, but in my mind it is a good sign. It mean
that apple is not being picky on who they let on the app store. Anyone
can be a dev, so that mean more new developers getting the opportunity
to write for a new global platform with a big audience. At this stage
Joe Blow Software it getting just as much exposure and opportunity as
SEGA.