Delia Derbyshire Early Dance track

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 21 14:02:08 CEST 2008

M-.-n wrote:
> yeah, I saw it on CDM yesterday.. it's amazing!

I think what happened was that she was asked for a demo of what she
thought the future would sound like for this type of music. With her
busy schedule, she just slapped together any old sheeit that sounded
vaguely ok. Hence the similarity to music of today :)

If you've ever seen the original Buck Rogers series, that is the REAL
future of dance, at various distant embarrassing points in the time line ;)