Focusrite Liquid Mix Opinions?

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 14 23:27:34 CEST 2008

> > (Waves/LM/UA/Duende)

> Is there a comparison from someone who has hands on experience with all of
> these?

Some people would have but I guess that is a little rare. However, any
review of the above refers to their ability to emulate the originals. In all
the many reviews I have read of all of the above, they are always very
complementary in their ability to emulate the originals.

If the Duendo is almost totally transparent to the original, say SSL, and
the LM is also totally transparent (etc etc) then its fair to say the Duedo
is as good as the LM (etc etc) and it really just comes down to individual
preferences.

Hope that makes sense..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"