Focusrite Liquid Mix Opinions?

James Green EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 14 10:40:26 CEST 2008

>  > The duende unit is just jaw droppingly good.
>
> How does it compare to the Universal Audio stuff?

I wish I could answer that as I've not heard the UA stuff in the flesh.

>From having talked to other studio bods that have compared them side by
side it comes down to personal preference the same as it does with
hardware.  They are comparable as far as I've heard.

Having said that, some of the bods I've spoken too have compared the
Duende against the actual hardware units its emulating and have been
floored by just how accurate the digital versions capture the feel of
the real units.

Jammer