At the Disco disco doll RMX

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 11 17:04:36 CEST 2008

On Jul 11, 2008, at 10:49 AM, Tony Hardie-Bick wrote:

> Hey Andy
>
>> http://nmisystem.com/music/atthedisco_modulargrey_discodoll.mp3
>
> Cool!! These analogue synths really occupy a space all their own -
> it's great to
> hear them as they are, rather than fitted into the more usual (quite
> big)
> digital space. So now you're gonna tell me these are all VAs, right?

Well on the synth side Paul's original sounds were from an analog
synth and I used parts of the bass sound here and there. Then all the
new synth sounds bass etc.. I added are all from an analog synth with
the exception of the 2 arp sounds(monomachine.) On the drum side I
used some of Paul's drum track which he used battery. Then my added
drums are Jomox and a little monomachine. Of course I have some
digital distortion added to tracks via DAW.

And so since Leah is analog, yea, mostly all analog :)