iPhone 3G ..

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jul 10 16:27:09 CEST 2008

2008/7/10 Jay Vaughan <seclorum at mac.com>:

> Well, I just got handed a new project at work, involving the iPhone 3G.

Just putting the 2.0 software on my iPhone now, so I may disappear
into a super monkey ball trance for the next few hours.

Normally I'd have nothing good to say about O2, but after many hours
fighting their pathetic website and extrordinarily flaky servers, they
seem to shipping me a new iPhone 3G tomorrow on a very good upgrade
deal. In return for extending the 12 months left on my contract to 18,
I was offered the 3G for free, but I ended up going for the 16Gb for
£159 while changing from the £45 old per month plan to a nearly
identical new £35 a month... total cost to go from old 8Gb to new 3G
16Gb is effectively minus £21... and I get to keep the old phone.

- Andy_R