Chroma Resurrected!

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 9 15:03:54 CEST 2008

I still mainly use the panel.  It's awful and has no redeeming qualities but
I've been using it for so long that I manage fine.  I also have Sounddiver
which is OK.  I'm starting to work on writing a Windows editor since the new
interface is well documented.  I never could get a good complete sysex
definition for my ChromaCult interface.  There also is an extremely nice
Cubase panel you can get from www.rhodeschroma.com.

James R. Coplin

Work is the Curse of the Drinking Class