SDIY 08

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 8 16:57:03 CEST 2008

Hi Paul,

> Anyone know if there is car parking at SynthDIY?

You can park in this road next to the University.

http://tinyurl.com/5lmv3g

I've parked here OK, you might need to drive down it a bit before you
get a space but you will.

Of course drop off the gear to a friend first right by the Uni entrance
if needed.

> Also, what is the security like?  Cant remember..  Feel funny about
> taking
> anything of value then leaving it locked up in a hall over night..

We will all be sleeping in rooms right next to the Hall.  It should be
fine.  It's a quiet place with only a few geeks wandering around :D

Cheers

Chris