this thing on?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 7 14:45:51 CEST 2008

It was a long holiday weekend in the states. I took the Thursday
before off, and Angela and I went out and got a new car (I wont go
into details - I dont want to start an environmental flame war ;-) ).

Then Friday and Saturday we had BBQ's we attended.  Good fun was had by all.

Sunday was spent playing with the Tassman 4 demo and wondering why I
never had before..

Tony