Cheap Synth Stands @Lidl, B&Q, Whatever...

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jul 3 00:03:44 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 11:58:07PM +0200, Gert van Santen wrote:

> Yep.
>
> So how is it that your other stuff is still in the USA? Don't you
> miss it?

I could only bring so much with me the first time 'round,
and I brought out a few extra things in February, when my
uncle moved from NYC to Anascaul, about forty minutes from
me.  He had a shipping container.

Honestly, I've done nothing very musical since I came out
herre beyond pottering about with instruments and doing
sound design shit.  I'm not a space, physical or mental, to
make music these days.

Tony's watching most everything over there.  I've even
purchased a few cool things and had them shipped directly to
him.  I definitely miss those things, because I haven't even
seen them!

--
Yours,
Niall.