what's cooking?

Ron West EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 2 18:53:52 CEST 2008

> This year I have 2 plants that are bradywine, and two that are plum I
> think. Last year I had - green zebra, some cherry's, some yellow ones.

brandywine is a decent heirloom. very popular and has many
sub-varieties due to it's proliferation. i've never grown green zebra
before but i know about it. it sets fruit early so perhaps you are
harvesting already?

> I may get another heirloom plant or two. Keep in mind this is on my
> balcony in NYC so space is limited :)

i probably have 3 dozen pots on my deck. :-)

--
Ron

Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my
beautiful wickedness.

http://www.myspace.com/beepmusic
ITMFA