[SynthSights] Synth mater classes via YouTube

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 2 17:02:42 CEST 2008

On Jul 2, 2008, at 4:51 PM, James R. Coplin wrote:

> Nice, this really makes me want to get my Chroma up off the work
> bench and
> back into my rig.  It's been down for the past couple of years so I
> probably
> should get it up and running again.

Doh!  Join the club!
I'm heavily contemplating what to do best with/to some of my old gear.
The Chroma I have is dead for a long time now and needs an overhaul.
But then, would I play it in a way that justifies the efforts to get
it up again?
Times are changing ... *sigh*

     m.

--