Are we safe yet?

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 2 13:07:06 CEST 2008

Le 2 juil. 08 à 12:38, Ron West a écrit :

> http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/06/27/america/privacy.php?
> WT.mc_id=newsalert
>
> The United States and the European Union are nearing completion of an
> agreement that would allow law enforcement and security agencies to
> obtain private information - including credit card transactions,
> travel histories and Internet browsing habits - about people on the
> other side of the Atlantic Ocean.

oh no, this crap is back on track… :(

I like the "common ground" to reach about privacy handling… It means:
privacy according the US standards, not ours. Common ground has never
been higher ground.

not to mention all the smelly stuff there's in this agreement…

Orwell anyone?

Denis H]
Signature is dead, get over it.