my arcade graphics...

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 2 03:39:42 CEST 2008

Since there are some folks here who have far greater Photoshop and
Illustrator Kungfu than me, I thought I would solicit some opinions on the
graphics for my MAME machine that I am in the home stretch completing.  Up
for consideration currently is the graphic for the front door around the
coin door.  The current options are:

http://www.ticalun.net/Images/coin_door.jpg

and

http://www.ticalun.net/Images/coin_door_smoke.jpg

The only difference is the smoke stuff around the door.  Opinions on which
one to go with and any other recommendations in general are greatly
appreciated.  These are shrunk down versions from the 300DPI 36" x 28" or so
huge f'off file.  Trying to get it all put together with only 32bit of
memory spave was not much fun at all.  I now submit to the wisdom of the
bar.

James R. Coplin

Work is the Curse of the Drinking Class