Looking For Decent Foto Store In Cambridge!

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 1 10:27:03 CEST 2008

Hi Chris,

>> argh - not in stock ...
>>
> <http://www.jessops.com/Store/s9331/0/Lenses/Nikon/70-200mm-AF-S-f-
> and-
>> 28-VR-IF-ED/details.aspx?&searchword=nikon 70-200
>
> That's OUT OF STOCK for home delivery only.

yeah - saw that, understood the words but not the entire meaning
obviously :-/

> Give the stores a call perhaps now. They might already have it. If not
> they could order it in and have it in for you to see by the time you
> come here.
>
> I didn't realise lenses were that expenses :-O  I got a whole
> telescope
> for that sort of cash!

That's the reason why I try to get that one for less money.
You can get lenses a lot cheaper, but then ... they are cheaper ;-)
This particular one is a top notch thing, very fast (mechanically and
optically), accurate, gaskets everywhere, sturdy and very solid
construction.
A consumer lens (e.g. a 18-200mm super zoom) is about a third of this
price.
like <http://www.jessops.com/Products/SearchResults.aspx?pageindex=1&searchword=nikon%2018-200&SortBy=SkuOfferingPriceDESC

     cheers, :-) Michael.

--