Reason Refills

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 31 22:54:59 CET 2008

Ok, I cant believe I am actually writting this.  For a long time I
*hated* Reason...but..

Thor intrigued me enough to upgrade to Reason 4.  Playing with Thor
got me playing with the sequencer which was also totally rewritten.
Then I started playing with some of the preset sounds for the advanced
sampler...and I am realizing I really like that too.  The sounds are
good enough that if I had a few good libraries for it, I could forget
about ever needing/wanting a rompler for those rompler type sounds.

So, with that I ask: Is anyone here using Reason, and can they
reccomend any good refills?  I am mainly looking for
Pad/Chior/Orchestral type sounds for the sampler.

Thanks.

Tony