Help needed, name this album

paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 31 07:32:27 CET 2008

Guys,

 Ok, who can tell me *anything* about these two tracks ;-

http://www.vacoloco.net/misc/Unknown-didg-01.mp3
http://www.vacoloco.net/misc/Unknown-didg-02.mp3

These are two of 10 tracks from an album.
I was given a tape with this album on by a friend back in around 1989/1990
(91 at the absoulte latest, as I left that job in 91). I've long since
lost touch with him and my memory being what it is, I can't remember his
name.

He never didn't tell me the name of the 'group' otherwise I'd have written it
on the tape.

It's one of my favourite albums, and I've picked my two favourite tracks
(also what I beleive are the best tracks).

I would dearly love to buy this album, and find out if the artist/band did
anything more.

It's guitar, didgeridoo and percussion, no vocals and it's just superb.

Paul (I have a didgeridoo, be afraid, very afraid).