eee pc .. w00t!

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 29 16:29:06 CET 2008

Jay,

Jay Vaughan wrote:
>> I learned, but I think Linux would just suit me fine on that kind of
>> machine, now that I know that OpenOffice displays PPTs.

> i think you would really love it, to be honest.  as a linux box, it
> really fills the need: it just works. everything works on the

I've just had my hands on a real one - ok, it was rather battered (half
the keys missing...), this being Glasgow and the shop being Toys'r'us,
so I can't really make up my mind on the keyboard. But I was positively
surprised by the display. Not sure if I can justify spending money just
for the fun of it, but I'm close...

Bye
Martin

--