I is educated!

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 28 21:45:28 CET 2008

The Dong schreef:

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/7209276.stm
>
> "I just got my lev. 3 in facial outbreak containment for the near post
> hormonal adolescent with pertinence to nutritious supplement"

You just *know* that these will be called McDiplomas in McManagement. It
would be better to attack the root of the problem: education.

Gee, in the Netherlands the most money goes to education and health
care, and both aren't working too well. The schools and hospitals want
more money, the government are hanging onto artificial benchmarks.
Somehow, I feel neither of them have a clue how to go about it.

- Peter