Electro-Acoustic Guitars (Washburn / Takamine)

Pev EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 28 12:42:17 CET 2008

Well, it's getting completely gone for the mo - it's all part of a big
cleansing experience of getting rid of almost *everything* in my life
and simplifying it. I'm taking a laptop loaded with normal stuff ;
Logic, Ableton, Reaktor and also a Novation X-station for keyboard /
synth / interface duties and then a guitar and a mic and an big hard
drive. Small, but perfectly formed! Going to keep my 828-II though - I
love it and isnt worth enough second hand to get rid of! Can't take it
though as it's mains powered...

~Pev