big steps

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 25 18:55:05 CET 2008

On Jan 25, 2008, at 3:44 AM, Tony Scharf wrote:

> On Jan 25, 2008 3:17 AM, Andy Tarpinian wrote:
>> The girlfriend and I are moving in together... :o
>
> when you have to sell the gear, let me know :D

Heh, well I am selling some this is just making be a bit less lazy to
do so. Mostly the more uninteresting bits, pare things down so
anything external are things that can not be duplicated in software,
in sound and or playability. Deff may pick up a few things though
after the sale ;) prophet 08 and linndrum II maybe? :p

> seriously, congrats.  Maybe.  This is where things usually get
> interesting.

Thanks, this is like a trial run, she's gonna move in with me for a
while while looking for an apt to buy, and if things go well here we
will move in to the new place together.

We are pretty inseparable anyway, with eachother all the time, we work
together etc... But I know living together is a very different thing.