Electro-Acoustic Guitars (Washburn / Takamine)

komatos EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 24 22:11:58 CET 2008

On 1/24/08, Pev <pev at audiogeek.co.uk> wrote:

> Hopefully a guitar geek can help me here! I'm getting rid of all my kit
> and picking up an acoustic guitar (thats another story for a time when I can
> write a proper news post!) and not knowing much about guitars I thought I'd
> poll for advice!
>
> I've been offered an 80's Washburn EA20 and a Takamine EG510S 12-string in
> a gear swap (for small digital mixer and a midi interface!) as far as I can
> tell it looks like a decent swap but can't find out much info about these
> guitars. Do any of you have experience of either of these and can give me
> some handy tips / feedback?!
>
> Cheers,
>
> ~Pev

The Dong/G! is your man for guitar info.  Hopefully he'll chime in shortly.
If you do get it, have fun with your guitar and be sure to post any links to
songs or noodlings made on it (I love guitar tracks).

--komatos