long shot...

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 23 18:23:45 CET 2008

Martin Naef schreef:

> Gert van Santen wrote:
>> An ICE train to Arnhem is really fast...
>
> Does it stop at Frankfurt-Hahn? That would be an awesome connection then!

No, it stops at Frankfurt International. If you don't have a wife,
child, and tons of luggage, it's a relatively short walk from the
terminal to the railway station.

You can get cheap tickets if you book early, but then you can't take an
earlier (or later) train. Not a lot of fun sitting in that station and
watching the rolling stock of Deutsche Bahn. (How do I know this...)

But if it's Frankfurt Hahn, forget it.

- Peter