Digital Mixers: what have you got your eyes on?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 22 11:32:52 CET 2008

Martin Naef wrote:
>> I would not even be considering digital if I was on the lookout today.  But
>> hey, I have my 328 and can't justify getting rid of it just yet..
>
> Same for me - I don't intend to get rid of my two 01Vs, they work well
> and I don't want to invest a lot of money. But Jay has the advantage of
> being able to start fresh.

I'm going to throw out my digimixer and just twist the ends of all the
wires together, like everyone who wasn't an engineer did back in the
70's. There was a slightly higher rate of equipment failure back then,
but that was the purple fuzzy electro beast of snicketty doom, not short
circuits on speaker wires!

:)