Digital Mixers: what have you got your eyes on?

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 21 21:36:43 CET 2008

> A check first: Why digital? If I started all over again and had the
> space and money, I'd probably go for a nice analog desk today

Yep, same here Martin.  I never use my desk's EQ or internal effects.  Its
pretty much just a load of DA converters that allow me to send to 1-8 buses
for recording into my DAW..

I would not even be considering digital if I was on the lookout today.  But
hey, I have my 328 and can't justify getting rid of it just yet..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk