For Sale: SKB 61-key keyboard flightcase

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 20 02:04:47 CET 2008

I've got one of these that I'm thinking of selling as I haven't used it for
ages and won't be needing it again as far as I can tell:

http://www.skbcases.com/music/products/proddetail.php?f=&id=98&o=&offset=1&c=76&s=76

Model: SKB-4214W

In almost perfect condition as it's only been used about 10 times in total to
take my Ion to various things, before I got an Ion gigbag (won that in a
patch making competition, but I think everybody who entered won one heheh).

So I thought I'd offer it here before I put it on EvilBay.

Music bar discount in effect.  These sell for about ?175 new in the UK, but
I'll consider any reasonable offer.  UK sale preferred, but I'll ship
elsewhere if you pay the necessary postage (it weighs just under 8kg).

Cheers,

~Dave