Techie: Multiplex WLAN/AP's ??

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 18 22:19:28 CET 2008

Heya old and widening dudes ;)

Hypothetically (in reality, really), let's say I have wifi installed
with some modest additional dBi boost and can physically reach (though
the air, man, like, yeah, man) multiple (8+) AP's (Access Points,
basically bog standard routers) which all have internet connectivity
that I CAN use (one way or another), but only one at a time at present.

Is it possible to attach to ALL of these and multiplex/multilink the
bandwidth e.g.

AP01 -> 3.2Mb Down + AP02 -> 2.2Mb down = average better than either....

You get the idea...
I get a vague tugging in my mind muscle that I would require a server
machine with many wifi cards all bridged into a new w/lan each
connecting to a separate AP??

Could be wrong.
Even so, wifi is very cheap now.

Any real experts?