New song Fractales12

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 18 02:06:08 CET 2008

Mikael , Tony and everybody,
Thanks for listening and to let know what you think :),

I think Tony got the point :To use   acoustic guitar with some Heavy
synths lol. ...
I thought it could be a nice cool contrast ...
Well as I said before it was just a test with " logic 8" ...
It s not finish yet ... I need to adjust compressors ,volumes,  ,I
need also  to do again the guitar cause there is some crack\click , I
need also to work again on the voice  etc etc etc ...
I m so bad with recording or maybe it s just the fact that I  show
stuff not finished the most of the time lol ;) ...
  I don t really know, how and why  people want to create  new songs
in general ??And how they manage to  finish them ?...

I m  quite sure everyone on ampfea got his own-way in general to
"approche" himself with music,
but for me the most of the time when i m creating a new song I do/
create some riffs first ( combining guitar ,bass, keyboard etc  ),
until there nothing special ..,but  very often there is this feeling
coming ...
  I want to sing !!! SING..
(nb: I discovered through the past few years
  that I "Love"  to sing " waves, words ,  sentences " ).

So what  happen about the instruments of my song  when this feeling is
coming  ?

It s like you want this cookie which is still cooking but still you go
over your own patience and you try a bite ... :)
I do exactly the same with my music .
:-S I m a bad guy,no patience ... :P
  Well the most of the time it goes like this :
I just stop to polish and record the instruments , why ?
Cause I want to sing ...
I don t  know why, but  I think it s my favorite instrument
recently  ...

I don t really know why I tell you those stuffs ... hehe

I just wonder who on Ampfea sing for himself  and make is own lyrics ...
I m curious to see\hear and share  with them stuffs ...
Cheers ...

Romain Gros

rXg
www.fractales12.com