Most stupid hit songs ever?

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 17 19:30:08 CET 2008

I doubt anyone would even know this, I'm not even sure it's the right
band or songname:

Scout "Disco Beat"

it's a song with a cough in the beat and the cover was a drawn
Neanderthal grooving with a ghettoblaster on his shoulder... I
couldn't find it on youtube (or anywhere else). I think the band was
italian...

but while searching for it, I found the vidoe of the first record I
bought myself:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V6rUPbgmHRs
Savage Progress - "My Soul Unwraps Tonight".

I still think it's good, but *boy* does it sound like 80s plastic...;)

Kai