Fundamental flaw in Waldorf Blofeld found!!!!

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 16 23:26:43 CET 2008

On Jan 16, 2008, at 4:47 PM, Tony Scharf wrote:

> heh...i think the fact it doesnt have a MIDI output jack on it might
> be considered a fundamental flaw.
>
> no way to record the few knobs it has without USB.  No way to backup
> patches without a PC and a free USB port.
>
> silly Waldorf.

tony I'm sorry to say I got you a blofeld for your birthday, if you
want I can return it for some snow?

it comes with a "fash....

ok, even I'll admit that joke is now older than you tony :)

Blo, snow, is it me or are synth designers doing too much of the
magic nose candy :P