New song Fractales12

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 16 00:39:59 CET 2008

Hello guys !
I did a little try with logic 8  and it came out this song,
I think the tittle should be  "Kill my Teacher" ...
I did this song in few hours during today and  yesterday ...
so it s not perfect yet (as always), just some ideas ...
Voices + Guitar+ Soft synth
I think I will add my Udu and also add a solo guitar somewhere...

Ps: if someone know in Logic8 how to make\create an envelope for the
volume and pan  ?

Last thing to say, to mention for sensitive mind :
Don t freak out about  the lyrics hahaha
( they came out unconsciously and I will change some of  them
specially during the " radio voices" in the second part ) ...

http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/kill%20my%20teacher.mp3

thank you in advance for listening
and to let know what you think of it ...

Cheers..

rXg
www.fractales12.com