Vacation :)

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 15 19:18:12 CET 2008

Mikael Hansson schreef:

> Well, this way we'll save 700 euros and get 2 extra days in another
> town/island. It makes it worth to us. Besides that, I'll think it will
> be extra fun. Victor (who will be nearly 5) is such an easy boy, always
> with a smile and easy to put to sleep.

OK, 700 euros is serious money. But you'll need the two days to sleep
off the effects of the trip... ;)

It's the switching that wears you out, and the waiting in between.
Anyway, that's personal experience, and whilst Jean-Luc is the cutest
boy in the world, 'easy' is not the first thought that springs to mind.

- Peter