Miniversion of Virus TI

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 15 15:01:31 CET 2008

Ok, so...maybe you can actually explain what this Atomizer thing is?
it sounds like some kind of automated recycle real time processing
kind of thing...but does it run as a VSTi (i.e. it will be useless to
me anyway) or is it something that actually requires the TI hardware?
the press release left me scratching my head...

The control app sounds like something i've been waiting for.  I was
always a bit miffed there was no stand-alone application for the TI
software.

Tony