Miniversion of Virus TI

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 15 11:11:05 CET 2008

> Translated: What hardware revision you got? Oh well, beta testing must
> be fun...

Beta testing?!  HAH HAH HAH!!!

>>> I'm still happy with my Indigo...
>> Likewise with my Indigo2.
>
> Guess we're old school... ;-)

I'm about to hack mine up and put a chip from Freescale in it .. ;)
Then I'll be seriously pushing buttons.

> Talking about old school: After getting Dimension with Sonar 7, I
> started working on my first ever "soft synth" only track. I have to
> admit that the bundled synths sound really good, so I started quite
> enthusiastically. Until the perfomance limitations reminded me why I
> stuck to hardware in the first place - my 3GHz P4 is clearly not up to
> the task. Back to hardware, it is...

I've been thoroughly enjoying my softsynth experiences lately:
Pro-53, MiniMonsta, IMPOscar, FM8 and D16 Nepheton, all under a very
comfortable RAX configuration .. and my 2ghz core duo macbook doesn't
even really give me any sort of problems with this setup .. quite
impressive, but a nuisance to have to cart around some MIDI
controllers.  If only Apple made a Macbook with knobs .. ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan