Vacation :)

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 15 10:42:01 CET 2008

Hi Micke

Mikael Hansson wrote:
> Just booked a trip to Lanzarote in mid-april!
>
> Flying with Ryanair from Nyk?ping to Duesseldorf (Weeze), sleeping half
> the night in Kevelaer and then early from Weeze to Fuerteventura and
> finally a ferry over to Lanzarote. Staying there for 2 weeks and then
> back to Corralejo, Fuerteventura for two nights before we are flying
> home via Frankfurt.

Wow, that sounds like an adventure trip... Weeze, yes, been there twice
already - "outback" is probably the best description. My PhD student
recently made the mistake of assuming that airport would be convenient
to go to Bonn without a rental car... On the other hand, it certainly
has the advantage of being a very calm airport, without the usual
check-in and security queues...

Don't forget the sun screen! ;-)

Bye
Martin