Miniversion of Virus TI

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 13 20:19:19 CET 2008

> Might not be innovative, but for those who sat on the sidelines for
> the Polar, this would be very attractive, and throw in the mobility
> factor, and it gets even sweeter.  I know I'll be looking at it :-)

Well I'll be listening to it if you ever do any tracks with it .. its
not that I won't appreciate it, just that I know the thought process
that went behind this product release ("we need something for NAMM or
we're toast, whats the cheapest/easiest thing we can do") and I'm
personally un-interested.  Where are the truly innovative and
creative synth engineers these days?

(don't answer that, coz I already know: synth-diy)

;
--
Jay Vaughan