Miniversion of Virus TI

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 13 14:06:41 CET 2008

its already up on the access website.

It looks interesting to me, however I am becomming less and less a fan
of anything tabletop since its increasingly hard to find any more
tabletops to put them on..

This looks like very direct competition for the Waldorf Blofeld, which
is a bit unfortunate for them i suppose (depending on price).

Tony