Help! Macs don't wake up from sleep mode!

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 12 04:54:39 CET 2008

On 10.01.2008 19:43 Uhr, Jay Vaughan wrote:
>>    I'm fighting with my Macs, both (mini w/ 10.4.11 & MBP w/ 10.5.2)
>> don't wake by schedule (System Prefs/Energy Saver/Schedule)up when
>> sleeping.
>
> make a custom energy-saving profile called 'radioshow'

how do I do that? I can set different parameter values for an existing
profile.

> and only
> enable the features you really need - no HD spin-down, etc.

ok.

> if HD spin-down occurs, and you've got a sleep image in your energy
> profile, thats trouble ..

sleep image in my profile?

However, I'd like to know more background information about this
mechanisms: I disabled HD-spin down (which I actually don't like to do)
it worked! But after re-enabling it it still works.
Until now ...

Where can I obtain more information on this topic?

   Thanks a lot, Michael.

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at/  <-- new tune!