Happy New Year!

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 8 19:11:07 CET 2008

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 02:07:25PM +0100, Gorman, Declan wrote:
> Hey Niall,
>   I'm from Kildare Town, just a couple of hours drive from Kerry :-)
>
> Declan.

Nice, I spent a lot of time in Kildare over the weekend,
actually - my father's side of the family lives just over
the border in Meath, about 6km from Kilcock.  I probably
spent as much time driving around Kildare, lost, as I did
with the family in Moynalvy ;)

I hope you'll be around for Bar na hEireann!  I'm aiming for
sometime in the summer; the weather and girls are best,
then!

--
Yours,
Niall.