New controllers by Euphonix

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 7 16:28:52 CET 2008

<Anti-Behringer rant by Kai>

Oh come on! Dude!

Behringer is just plain wrong. It's shit (and I mean SHIT) quality. I
don't touch Behringer with a ten foot pole if there is any way to
avoid it.

It cheaply made crap rom china, ripped off from companies that had all
the ideas. That people actually buy more than one Behringer product
just makes me angry. Their mixers sound extremely flat, the EQ does
nothing until you turn it all the way (when suddenly the change in
sound becomes painful), and the BCF2000 just made my computer crash
pretty much everytime I clicked the mouse in Ableton live.

DON'T buy Behringer. It's jst not worth it...

or do. but please don't compare them to professional products based on
the price...

</anti-Behringer rant by Kai>
Kai