first track in the new studio

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 7 15:46:25 CET 2008

On Jan 7, 2008 8:35 AM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl> wrote:
> Tony Scharf schreef:
>

> Very nice, Tony! I like the sounds, the
> production and the openness. Perhaps it
> could do with an extra element, like
> vocals, or something.

Yeah, it is a demo at this point. its at the point where I need to put
it away for a few weeks and then come back to it after messing with my
synths for a while.

> I thought it was a shame when it ended ;-)

I envision it being maybe 2 or 3 minuts longer, once I can figure out
what my missing elements are.  I also need to edit that pad part a bit
to make it a little more coherent and less noodling.

Thanks for the comments!

Tony