DAW time?

paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 6 00:22:56 CET 2008

Tony,

> If you cant replace it for less, and you were happy with what it does
> then why sell it?  If there is an external preasure to sell it (i.e.
> you need the money) than it will just depend on how badly you do need
> the money what you decide..

Basically, it's big, and I don't really use it. A laptop could be used as
a multi purpose thing (Recording/development/email/websites/etc/etc), it's
also much smaller :-)

> from my perspective, if something is working for you (hardware,
> software, or pen+paper) you should replace it.

hehe, I guess you mean 'should NOT replace it' ?

It works, and I love it, but I don't use it....

anyway, I've got it listed on the VSplanet forum and also basschat.co.uk,
if it doesn't go, I'll be keeping it.

Paul