delay plugins..

Enrique EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 4 14:43:12 CET 2008

>> One of my favorite fx of all time was the Tape Delay in Logic.  Ive
>> been looking for a VST I could plug into live for that (the delay's in
>> live just dont have that saturation section) but have come up with
>> nothing..

Is that ('noise') saturation what you were looking for? Have a look to
E-Phonic TapeDelay VST:

Noise (CC#24) - Sets the amount of tape noise and internal 'machine noise'
that will be recorded to the tape. The noise will become noticeable with
high feedback settings. The higher you set it, the faster it will self
resonance. If set to zero, there will be no self resonance.

http://www.digifreq.com/digifreq/download.asp?ID=74