Semi-annual Depeche Mode Cover: Things You Said

Ron West EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 3 00:50:13 CET 2008

i'm a bit late to this party but that was so f'ing good. it's one of
my favorites on MFtM. i love how your version is pretty sparse until
the end where everything kicks in and you can hear DM's version. GREAT
JOB!!